Thursday, January 26, 2017

WINTER SCHEDULE OFFICIAL 2017



We have made it out of the holiday haze! It was joyful, playful and I wouldn't trade snuggling with my little boys in there Santa jammies for the world. 


All those events made it harder and more necessary then ever to squeeze in a practice. Short meditations became my go to. Did you practice at home in your living room too? 


I really wanted to savor the sweetness of family and reliving the joys of the seasons through the little boys eyes. But, if you are anything like me, you are more then ready to get back to regular classes! 


My aim is to please: Here is the Winter schedule. Note, I have added a venue. I'm thrilled and grateful to be part of the Red Lotus community now too! Namaste


Tuesday: 

Basic
7-8pm
$5 drop in 
Washington Life Center
Marine City, MI

Wednesday:

Gentle Yin
12-1pm
prices vary 
UpDog Yoga
Rochester, MI

Thursday:

Basic
7-8pm
$5 drop in
Washington Life Center
Marine City, MI

Friday

Basic
12-1pm
UpDog Yoga 
Rochester, MI

*Sunday:

Yin
5-6:15pm
prices vary 
Red Lotus 
Rochester Hills, MI

On top of this all I am still doing Thai Yoga Massage

If you have any Questions or would like to schedule some body work let me know. Recently I bought my own massage mat. Its the Cadillac of floor mats! This means, upon request, I can come to your place!

Cant Wait to Meet You!





No comments: