Thursday, August 11, 2016


I'm back! 

It's been a while, a pregnancy and, two state residencies
 later. 

Life goes on always. Some good and bad but mostly calm contentness. 

I am currently teaching out of two very different studios. It's a blessing because they are polar 
opposites. Who knew the same sort of business could operate in as many ways as there are people running them? I guess it shouldn't have come as a surprise. 


Come September I will be striking out on my own in a different way. I have landed a dream gig working out of the Washington Life Center for the Ageing in Marine City. Teaching my Mom and her peers is pretty exciting. My comfort level in a gym setting is solid but I have not specifically taught our aging baby boomer population. Fun shall be had! Beatles will be played! Lives changed! I expect to get way more out of this then I can anticipate. 







Here is my summer schedule:



Gentle Slow Flow
Mixed Levels
Monday
7:15
@The Yoga Room a healing space
808 Lapeer Ave.
Port Huron, MI


Thera-Yin 

All Levels
Wednesday 
12:00pm
@UpDog Yoga Studio
210 W. University Ave.
Rochester

Coming soon:



Basic I
All ages welcome
Tuesday and Thursday
7-8pm
@Washington Life Center
403 N. Mary St.
Marine City, MI


Looking forward to meeting you all!



No comments: